Olympus DS7000 Digital Dictation Recorder
Description and Overview
Designed for professionals who rely on secure, flexible and reliable recording solutions, the Olympus DS7000 sets new standards in efficiency and integration.
For all your professional dictation and recording requirements the Olympus DS7000 comes packed with features including:
- intuitive design - integrates seamlessly into your company's digital workflow for maximum efficiency and productivity
- optimised productivity - able to with different author ID's the Olympus DS7000 offers a variety of options for dictation transfer and comes with Olympus Dictation Management System software as well as being compatible with other software
- superior security - equipped with PIN lock on the device and highly secure data encryption functions for confidential and sensitive recordings
- reliable and versatile - delivers the highest recording quality with important editing features for all your dictation requirements
- multi function cradle - placing the DS-7000 on the cradle enables the user to charge the battery and/or transfer data easily
- hands-free dictation - with optional foot switches or hand controls, dictations can be per formed hands-free
The Olympus AS7000 Transcription Kit is the master of professional dictation systems and includes:
- RS-31 Foot pedal, slip-free surface with four buttons and 2 foot operation allowing hands free playback, stop and start, cue, rewind and adjustable speeds
- E-62 transcriptionist headset which can be worn under the chin. Headset can be worn for long periods of time without causing any discomfort to users.
- Olympus Dictation Management System software for dictation
Sundry cables and earphone cushions
Training and Installation – Maximise productivity and ensure that you can hit the ground running with your new device. Installation, configuration & training is available from our experienced technical team and is conducted remotely at your convenience. Cost is $165.00 including GST, charged in 15 minute increments.
Maintenance & Support Plan – Enjoy unlimited technical support for your new product by selecting this option. Our specialist technical team will be on hand to assist you with any queries you may have about the functionality or operation of your software or device. The plan covers labour and parts for your device. Additionally, you will never be left without a working unit as we will supply you with a replacement to use while repairs are being completed. Cost is $104.50 including GST per year.
Contact one of our Client Relationship Managers to discuss your requirements:
t. 1300 446 932